Position Holder: Mel Lane
Email Address: email@example.com
The role of the President Elect is to shadow the President in providing leadership and responsibility for the organisation and the Committee and to step into the President’s roles where needed. This may mean chairing meetings at short notice. They will also provide direct support to the core focus areas of the club.
- In the event of the President being unable to fulfil his/her duties to step into that role
- In the absence of the President, chair Committee meetings ensuring that they are run efficiently and effectively
- Be an alternate signatory for the Club for legal purposes and financial purposes
- Assist the President in deciding which matters are dealt with by the Committee
- Work closely with the core focus areas to coordinate Club planning to ensure appropriate plans are developed, presented to and reviewed by the Committee, and enacted as required