ABOUT RIWA | NOMINATIONS
Please read the Nomination Guidelines 2019 provided and the following.
Nomination – Details
- Nominating a Person for an Award – The awards will be judged by panels of Rotarians throughout NSW, who are independent judges, and their decisions will be based purely on the information that you provide. Four (4) finalists will be chosen from each category, totaling 16 finalists to attend the Awards Ceremony; one winner will be announced for each Category; with two (2) from these four (4) winners judged by separate panels from the NSW District Governors’ team as the two (2) overall, the Young Inspirational Woman and the Inspirational Woman.
- **Rotarian/Rotaractor women are ineligible to be nominated.
- Nominations close at 5pm on Saturday, 27th July 2019.
- Nomination Submission – Nominations must be prepared using the nomination form provided on this website. Nominations can be submitted via any of the following methods:
- SUBMIT and lodge online here – please make sure that you receive a receipt. This is the preferred option.
- EMAIL to: email@example.com
- POST to
Rotary Club of Sydney Darling Harbour
GPO Box 3628
Sydney NSW 2001
For advice/support at any time, contact – Dorothy – Dot – Hennessy – 0412 120 314 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECKLIST – the following is provided to assist with completing this nomination form. Remember it is the “Service Above Self” that is the criteria on which the nomination will be judged.
- CHECK the criteria and identify the category for your nomination
- WHY you think this woman should receive this award?
- HOW long has your nominee performed these inspirational characteristics or acts?
- WHAT is her current role? Describe what she does, eg where she started and what she is currently doing? – ADD any details/points about any other organisations in which she is involved – can be any community organisation such as school P and C, sporting team/s; Surf Life Saving, etc.
- WHERE – provide details of where the nominee has performed these inspirational characteristics/acts.
- WHO – details about the people she serves with, especially the community that she is involved – refer to/cross-reference with WHAT – ADD, above.
- WHICH – inspirational acts do you want to highlight? Summarise, the important points/reasons.
- Rotarian/Rotaractor women are ineligible to be nominated.
- Download a copy of the nomination form; complete and upload by the closing time/date. Attachments 1-2 pages only. Please retain your copy for your own records.
- The finalist must attend the Awards Ceremony.
- NOTE – Nominations and attachments will not be returned to the sender. Only successful nominees who are finalists will be notified.
Nominations close at 5pm on Saturday, 27th July 2019
Finalists will be announced between 19 – 24 August 2019
Thank you for your interest/support:
Rotary Inspirational Women’s Awards (RIWA)
Phone 0411 054 119
Email – email@example.com