The Director of Community Services is responsible for organising the provision of services within the local community. This involves organising projects or funding to provide assistance to the needy and the disadvantaged particularly within our precinct, although may be anywhere within Australia.
- Providing volunteering opportunities for members
- Liaising with partner organisations
- Organising or Sponsoring events that promote understanding of community issues
- Organising or Sponsoring all Community Service Projects and reporting their plans, progress, and outcomes to the board
- Assisting and supporting Community Service project teams
- Provide an annual plan for projects and events, provide quarterly updates and reports
- Work with the Marketing Director to promote and celebrate Community Service on the website, via social media, PR opportunities, and through the newsletter